Saturday, September 5, 2015

MEOC Agenda

This is out there elsewhere, and by placing here for those who come here regularly, I'm hoping to provide a quick update and maybe not allow you to see I haven't posted in a while.

(Oh, blew my cover on that.  I will have a post for reals this weekend).

The agenda is tentative in that we are still finalizing speakers and may be shifting topics around to accommodate speakers and have one topic best flow to another.

This is setting to be a rockin' conference.  Hotels are getting full--yes, hotels; the primary hotel is close to full if not already full.   The website www.meoc2015.org has nearby hotels and registration info.  If you've been waiting to register, now is the time to do it, this weekend.  You have a whole extra day at home! 

I'm very proud of our employees who are pulling this together, in the midst of elections no less.


0 comments:

 
;