Friday, October 28, 2022

No Modems Here!


A guy crossing the country these days in the name of voter fraud, Douglas Frank, recently visited North Dakota with some tall tales.

For one, he claims to have a device that will prove the ES&S DS200 contains a modem.

That device is a EMF Meter,Advanced GQ EMF-390 Multi-Field Electromagnetic Radiation 3-in-1 EMF ELF RF meter, 5G Cell Tower Smart meter Wifi Signal Detector RF up to 10GHz with Data Logger and 2.5Ghz Spectrum Analyzer.  I know, because our office has one.
I don't know if Mr. Frank knows how the unit works, but I'm not an RF expert, so I sought one out.


Our staff conducted a late-night call with Mr. Lung, not for any other reason than the fact he lives in Hawaii, and we wanted to respect his busy workday.  We learned quite a bit about RF technology and later made this video using the same device Mr. Frank carries to demonstrate that our scanners do not have modems.

Mr. Frank is welcome to join me at any time with any DS200 scanner in the state so he can see with his own eyes, with his own RF device, that our DS200 scanners do not have modems.  I type "join me," because I also will gladly show him three other ways to quickly demonstrate that the scanners do not have modems.

Mr. Frank also has falsely stated, citing a letter from the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) unrelated to certification in North Dakota, that "proves" our DS200s have modems.  As the former EAC Executive Director who certified many of the voting systems across the country, I am extremely familiar with the exact, and again unrelated proceeding, that Mr. Frank mentions.  He has not shown anyone the "North Dakota" letter, however, because such a letter never applied to North Dakota or was sent to North Dakota.



 

0 comments:

 
;